Elements Of The Soul. - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Shadow is controlled by hell herself.
Wood eventually betrays Spirit.
Earth is the rock or Security system.
Water is Spirit's carer.
Fire is the main fighter.
Air is carefree and safe.
Spirit is the centre and is the weakest link.
Hell is Spirit's sister.
Comments about Elements Of The Soul. by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda