Emotion - Poem by Jim Norausky
Why is it
that I can cry
seeing a tv program same as I.
Family situations, I can relate,
Only they are actors, I am real.
Hidden from others,
should I think I am hidding
from the feelings of the world.
The world is chaotic, I'm just one
judging the show, it must be real.
I'm tipsy, so I'll spot you that,
but reality comes from the script, I feel.
Comments about Emotion by Jim Norausky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl