Rachel Ann Butler
Rachel Ann Butler Poems
- 17th In Michaelmas 2011 (Dedicated to the Unknown Gardener)
- Marriage (Dedicated to the unknown gardener) A ...
- Alliance (Dedicated to the unknown gardener) Oh beau ...
- Benedict Arnold (Dedicated to the unknown gardener) ...
- Subfusc death (Dedicated to the known John Carnegie ...
- Cc Diana Dramatis personæ Westminster Abbey, London ...
- Duplicity, Yet To Come (Dedicated to the unknown gardener) ...
RachelAnnButler My twitter address.
Book of poems. Title: 'DEDICATED TO THE UNKNOWN GARDENER'
My influences are from my heart, reading poetry. I believe each word of love and philosophy has been said many times in many ways.
The love story between an Unknown gardner and Sparrow.
Regards and thank you for reading my work.
Rachel Ann ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
17th In Michaelmas 2011
(Dedicated to the Unknown Gardener)
These things that never happen;
See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.
Pardon given, granted, mercy.
Adultery is thought, word or deed?
When another's hand, hand in hand
bounder's tale, his heart is true.
Lakes coalesced, mirroring merging anima,
companionship, felicitious times.
The lack of him devilish.
Hair never to enchant, cheek less glow,
eyes sparkle at the horizon,