Edward Kofi Louis
Enactment - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Enactment, enact, meant, act, tea, eat, ate, at, an, me, man, men, neat;
With a couple of friends to visit your muse,
But honesty is the key to life.
Enactment, met, mat, came, net, teen, ten, team, mean, meat, cat, can;
With the way of your life in the land of your muse,
But the truth is always needed to move us on.
Comments about Enactment by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda