Enchanting Eyes! - Poem by Geoff Warden
As you turn, look deep in my eyes,
and see why it is that I am,
for deep in silhouette of your step,
find not the shell of a clam.
As you stare within my sight,
and follow the light to my soul,
there is the twinge of your fear,
as your breath shortens, I hear.
As I slowly turn then sit,
share only the beauty of wit,
that chases the creep of night,
ending the dynasty of fright.
As you take unto your path,
render forth not of wrath,
take hold of blissful delight,
we shall share continual flight.
Comments about Enchanting Eyes! by Geoff Warden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl