Equal Or Larger Must Be Man’s To Woman’s. [adult] - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Women are does, mares and elephants.
Men are hares, bulls and horses.
Their sizes are in ascending order.
Virility in man is in variance.
The little, the middle and the hyper.
Energy in woman is in variance.
The dull, the middle, the vigour.
The sexual compatibility plugs
Holes in other compatibilities.
Comments about Equal Or Larger Must Be Man’s To Woman’s. [adult] by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl