Equal Partnership - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Marriage is a legal binding,
A societal commitment
And a seal of option.
Loss of freedom and birth of boredom.
Obedience to dictum.
Marriage turns a scary to men.
Empowerment of women
Has changed the concept of the marriage.
Tree and climber relationship is gone.
No equal partners can run smoothly.
Comments about Equal Partnership by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl