Edward Kofi Louis
Essential 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With a passion for literature;
An essential part of life.
Muse of love!
Poetry is the way of life;
With all the passions around.
Light to the World! !
The truth is the Key,
Muse of literature along the line.
Comments about Essential 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl