Eternal Inspiration - Poem by Asif Andalib
I want to see you unharmed like a thing of paradise
Let me be your bodyguard you will be safe from bad guys!
I want to see you cheerful like a child in mother’s lap
I go for songs to abolish communication gap.
I want to see you make efforts to look more beautiful
If you love me more and more I will be more dutiful.
Your attractiveness is beyond my imagination
I want to see you as my eternal inspiration.
Comments about Eternal Inspiration by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda