Lawrence S. Pertillar
Exclamation - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Is that it? '
Is what it?
'(!) ...That? '
The title of this poem is 'exclamation'
What did you expect?
A sharp or sudden utterance?
A vehement expression of protest or complaint?
I'm seeking something
That is oozing with profuse profundity.
And reeking with profligaticity...
As well as being profluent!
I too am seeking something.'
Cool. What is that?
'Somewhere where I can 'throwuppity'
Those are not 'words'.
But they were vehemently expressed weren't they? '
Comments about Exclamation by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl