Edward Kofi Louis
Exemplary Life - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Try to lead the blind on the right path,
Try to be each other's keeper;
True love is what the Creator wants,
Like to put a smile on the faces of others.
Try to share when you have,
Try to teach when you know,
The Elder's lips should speak knowledge;
Like bringing peace than war.
Try to bring love to all,
Try to be at peace with others like,
A lamb standing on mount Zion.
To wink and in longsuffering but,
Be very merciful to others;
Try to lead an exemplary life for others to follow,
Like the sweets that we share with all.
Comments about Exemplary Life by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl