'Face Life's Challenges' - Poem by Linda Winchell
Face life's challenges of what life brings
Face it head on, it will give lift to your wings!
Challenges are not really obsticals
They are but one step forwards and up!
They tend to make you much stronger
Challenges bring you out of life's roughs!
The nice thing however
You'll never face life's challenges alone!
God's right there besides you
Walking and guiding your way home.
Comments about 'Face Life's Challenges' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl