Faith And Doubts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Faith be the accelerator
And doubts, the brake.
Apply them accordingly.
Faith be the right hand;
Reasoning be the left hand.
Use both while you are in motion..
Comments about Faith And Doubts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl