Lawrence S. Pertillar
False Speech - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Crafted to spew and speak.
Sparkling bright white smiling teeth.
Decaying truth to have told lies believed.
From folks skilled with an expertise,
Willing to publicly deceive...
A doing of betrayal and treason.
Performed on the very people,
They represent to present...
A sweetened evil to consent it done.
To charade this as a benefit,
With this expected to accept by everyone.
Comments about False Speech by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl