Father's Fun - Poem by Saheb Mohapatra
When the darkness encaged the glittering sun,
Words uttered from someone unknown.
I was frightened, my toes too started trembling
And when I woke up to find out the truth,
I found my father happily snoring.
Comments about Father's Fun by Saheb Mohapatra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl