Bernard F. Asuncion
Feel Jubilant - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
A-bout to break is the day,
N-ot until the cold night is over;
G-ood view of the new morn
E-ases the load on your shoulder.
L-ong night chill has turned
I-nto a one warm sunny day;
C-rimson sky up above
A-dds bright light to your way.
E-ach and every joyful friend
L-ikes to share the happiness;
E-veryone wants to send to you
G-ood greetings and warm wishes.
A-nticipate the special moment,
D-ay six of the second month;
O-ne of the best events this year that will make you feel jubilant.
Comments about Feel Jubilant by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl