Find Joy In Others' Fortune. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Compassion is easy to get
When someone suffering is seen.
Envy or jealousy withdraws.
Finding joy in someone's fortune
Is a tough task to perform.
Envy or jealousy intrudes.
To find joy in someone's fortune,
If one learns, his mind will find rest.
Comments about Find Joy In Others' Fortune. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda