Foes & Friends - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Sky is angry with me as I said once a dark sky.
Ocean is angry with me because I said her language is hoarse.
Stars are angry with me as I found they are infinite?
Only the needy are friendly with me,
As I know how much they saved in the banks?
Comments about Foes & Friends by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl