Forumalgia - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Human nature is what it is.
Although hers is as bad as is his.
In the forum you'll find
those who stab from behind
and they give themselves titles like wiz.
They'll accuse of the grossest of sins
and they post it with shit-eating grins.
The intent is to harm
while all dressed up in charm
it is sad though that nobody wins.
Comments about Forumalgia by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl