Lawrence S. Pertillar
Freed From Lieing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When people can not handle honesty,
Or periodic self examination...
The meaning or definition of discipline,
Will be as foreign to them as being freed from lieing.
And not having the ability to create new excuses.
Comments about Freed From Lieing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda