Lawrence S. Pertillar
Freed Of Unnecessary Suffering - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You decided you wanted your life the way it is!
I'm the one you said didn't know a thing about life!
And you were right!
That's why I have chosen to leave you and yours alone.
To live my own.
With a condoning done,
That is freed of unnecessary suffering that might offend you.
Comments about Freed Of Unnecessary Suffering by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl