Frog Bog - Poem by sílvia oliveira
And then a frog sang before the bog in that late afternoon.
All of a sudden, its first loud song struck my ear, deaf for nature
that day in particular.
Even if the rhythm was dreary, I could felt something unusual
surging from that kind of surreptitious soul of mine...
Comments about Frog Bog by sílvia oliveira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl