Lovesick - Poem by sílvia oliveira
I still house that virus (you) in me
that has slowed me down on daydreams
that has joined my whole blood
that has driven me kind of tipsy...
In the wee hours
the virus has woken me up.
Very early in the morning
it has showed up.
At noon safe and sound
it suddenly appears!
Mostly at night
it¦s there to remind me
it¦s present and powerful.
No need to
I¦ve been already taken
by its invisible-tangible presence...
Its virulence is so attractive
that I¦ve simply abandoned myself
to its comprehensive catching charm...
Comments about Lovesick by sílvia oliveira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl