From Mouths Of Babes - Poem by Ima Ryma
Billy Graham drove into town,
To give a sermon at a church.
Though a reverend of renown,
He always was on the soul search.
This was his first time coming here,
So he asked a lad going by
If Elm Street happened to be near.
He got directions in reply.
He thanked the boy and asked him to
Please attend his sermon tonight,
And hear how to find heaven true.
The boy asked in a tone polite,
'If you don't know where Elm Street is, '
'How can you find heaven, gee whiz? '
Comments about From Mouths Of Babes by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl