Anna Moriarty Lev
From Pembe - Poem by Anna Moriarty Lev
i do think of you sometimes.
there, accross so much water.
it's strange to think that you loved me
my pink face.
i didn't love you
the eyes you wanted me to read the answers from.
is this okay?
your guitar pick sits sadly that you left me
i don't miss you.
i don't think of you
each time i see the blue eye when i walk into that house
taking all the bad thoughts away,
into itself until it shatters.
Comments about From Pembe by Anna Moriarty Lev
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl