Anna Moriarty Lev
The Question Mark Stands Alone - Poem by Anna Moriarty Lev
the o and i are next to each other
sometimes press one when i mean the other
talk to you across the ocean
be here and there, my friend.
you are the light reflecting off the pond and the green in the trees.
Comments about The Question Mark Stands Alone by Anna Moriarty Lev
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda