Anna Moriarty Lev
Anna Moriarty Lev Poems
- A Lot Like Me But Smaller she looks alot like me but ...
- Ode To S'Mores Oh the chocolatey goodness dark, sweet, and ...
- My Dear Pablo my dear pablo, do not leave me. i have ...
- You And Me I remember your hands holding mine in the car as...
- The Question Mark Stands Alone the o and i are next to each ...
- Third Poem For The Stapler The stapler teases me as i sit at...
- Sad Trumpets sad trumpets pronouncing taking me to a ...
Born and bred by giant turtles in Southern Florida. Began writing poetry at age eleven when a band of storm troopers landed in our turtle bog and taught me their language and brought the gifts of democracy and moondust. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lot Like Me But Smaller
she looks alot like me
she writes on walls
and catches fish.
she looks alot like me but smaller
and hides in the back of the room.
she kisses boys on rooftops
and leaves them
on the ground floor.
she swims in dark oceans
smelling of palaces.
she is pulled by malamutes
and holds on tight.
this girl. she looks
a lot like me but
smaller and pulls loose strings
from her jeans ripped open at the knee
because she fell.
alot like me but smaller