Amy Louise Kerswell
Gazing Suicide - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I went to the train tracks.
I sat on the bridge above.
My life has beaten me.
As I looked down below me.
I saw the tracks before my eyes.
So shiny and black.
And years of pain.
They had gotten the better of me.
It all became clear and I knew what I had to do.
I had to join the train tracks below me
I had to die
Comments about Gazing Suicide by Amy Louise Kerswell
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye