Genietail 01 Diddling The Epididymis - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
We are geneslaves,
Our flicker of life just a way station
Between parent and child.
When we’re done breeding they give us the toss
Tearing their ends to cause aging and death.
Perhaps if we could convince them
That we would make more genes
They would give us a bit more time.
Keep it up!
Comments about Genietail 01 Diddling The Epididymis by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl