Genietail 04 The Telomere's Tale - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
Shrink wrapped for freshness in telomere tails -
Genes that is, lifestuff -
Tails that tear with each genesplit until they’re gone,
Worse than death - a cure for aging
Too expensive for insurance.
Might stem cells heal torn telomeres?
Solves the cloning problem too.
Comments about Genietail 04 The Telomere's Tale by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl