Get Ready For World War Three! An Alien Invasion - Poem by suzan gumush
Wait a minute!
What's all this!
Oh no! ......
I can't take anymore regulations
Comes too many!
Now we are followed around through a cameras lens
So we have big Brother watching over us
Or is it! ....
I wonder.... why are we being set up!
Who or shall I say who is it for now
Ok so we have been used as tools
Now they seem to treat us like fools
Don't you see it coming! ....
Don't you! Don't you!
Oh my God!
It's the Aliens!
They are amongst us already!
If I should disappear from this site
Then let it be known
They have got me!
Comments about Get Ready For World War Three! An Alien Invasion by suzan gumush
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye