suzan gumush Poems
- All That I Am All that I've been given Is all that I am I ...
- A Broken Heart Comes too late to conquer my ambitions Comes ...
- A Man Of Many Fashions Comes a knock on my door I open ...
- A Guide Into Heaven While I'm sitting pretty Indulging in ...
- Death Is My Best Friend Death is my best friend It waits for...
- Words Can Lie I love you....I love you Is the word I always ...
- Forgiveness Forgiveness is a cure Forgive all your ...
The paths I have taken have driven me to near madness. Those encounters and the twists and turn within my life could be written as a great epic. I have just got my first book out and am looking forward to the feedback. The book is sold in all book shops across the globe and it can also be bought online on www.Amazon.com. Under my real name Suzan Mehmet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All That I Am
All that I've been given
Is all that I am
I am no more than
What I am
Life has been a tease
All I've done is try to please
Still I ask for nothing
Nothing do I want
All I need is a magic wand
To take me out of what I'm in
I don't want to share their sins
All that I am
is who I be
No one ever made me!