Gigolo's Song - Poem by Lamar Cole
A gigolo took his true love's money.
And then made her his honey.
He wondered where he went wrong.
That she would listen to the gigolo's love song.
She was just tired of his boring butt.
And just wanted to get out of the dull rut.
Comments about Gigolo's Song by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda