Gnish Gnash Thy Penny Swept Cash. - Poem by Michael Gale
A filthy mess o' me...
A filthy filthy filthy flea.
Climbing and clamboring for many a fauna...
Perchance of late-
Tw'ill bring about life's long gone dawn.
Molest thy eyes to stagger blind...
Keep hard in check-
For half of met one filthy hack to lend a
Skip to a lu lu me darlin' deep in dew...
Step real hard then softly feel as if set in stew.
Slant this affair straight to heart....
Give up thy beast b'fore thy cart.
Mush-mush-mush and hush my darlin'...
Keep hope of fear fro' mornin's starlin.
Gnish gnash for penny swept cash...
Tie down real hard thy window'd sash.
Comments about Gnish Gnash Thy Penny Swept Cash. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl