Ace Of Black Hearts
Go For What You Truly Desire(A Reponse To A Poem Titled: Repulsion) - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
For sometimes the love you think your looking for isn't what you truly desire.
It never too late to change ones minds.
Especially when the hearts involved.
With a past relationship dissolved.
One can finally move on.
Comments about Go For What You Truly Desire(A Reponse To A Poem Titled: Repulsion) by Ace Of Black Hearts
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl