God Accept My Flying Kisses - Poem by Asif Andalib
God accept my flying kisses for you
God forgive me if my efforts are few.
God come in my dream to make it sweetest
God make me successful in my life’s test.
God give me the fortune to serve the people
God pull me upper and never let me fall.
God teach me the lessons that I should know
God purify my mind please don’t say no.
Comments about God Accept My Flying Kisses by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl