Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
God, Emmanuel - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Be by my side
Heal my heart and mind.
Come to my anger
Come to my failure
Come to my sorrow
Come to my pain.
Turn off my fire of anger
Bend my arrow of failure
Empty my sea of pain and sorrow.
Come to me, God Emmanuel,
Let me feel your presence
on this fire, this arrow and sea
Let me dwell in your presence
with the healing touch of your wind.
Comments about God, Emmanuel by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl