God Laughing - Poem by Sandra Osborne
Ever noticed sometimes
can seem so far away?
Another season, another year.
Another lover, another tear.
And neither praying to your idols,
nor the dreamers you believe,
will tell you if your lover
is everything you need.
For needs are only
and time is only God
Comments about God Laughing by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda