The Most Beautiful Thing - Poem by James Royster
I've seen a flower whose petals refuse to fall.
I've seen a woman who looks like a beautiful queen doll.
I've seen the majestic eagle soar across the sky.
I've seen someone out of laughter begin to cry.
I've seen a woman give birth to a child.
I've seen a dog roam free and wild.
I've seen the human form completely bare.
I've looked into the depths of an infants stare.
I've seen Michael Vick make 4 people miss.
I've seen a couple in love passionately kiss.
All these things are beautiful this is true,
but the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
is...YOU! ! !
Comments about The Most Beautiful Thing by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl