In The End - Poem by James Royster
For me finding love is really tough, but
when I first laid eyes on you I knew you
were a diamond in the rough
I wish I could give you all you desire.
I want to be the spark that lights your fire.
Your beauty shines on the outside as well as in,
but your not a prize that I can simply win.
Your love is something that must be earned.
Being with you is something I truly yearn.
I want someone who can outshine all my rain.
Someone who can ease all my pain.
I want to turn to you when I feel there is no where
left to go.
Right now I feel that I don't even deserve to be called your friend,
but hopefully that will all change in the end.
Comments about In The End by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl