Ace Of Black Hearts
Going Somewhere - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
I'm going blow you away. To all those who the think this is just another play, all I have to say is shut up or go away. I've been crawling. I've been slowly marching to a tune that keeps getting faster. I have created my share of disasters. So come on baby show me what you got. Who are the have and have nots. Just another spot on a page worn by age. Just crumble it up and throw it away. And lets just start over. A new beginning, the beginning. A unknown future i hold in my hands. And let me tell you i have plans. Whispers and suggestions hold all the power. And today its mine, all mine.
Comments about Going Somewhere by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl