Good Bye, My Ex. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
been outta my life for quite a while..
come bak, like nothing ever happened.
calling me babe, when you want.
going bak to your ex when you're done.
I'm just your little stop huh?
couldnt believe I had love for you.
now you might be pregnant..
running bak to me.
I havent touched you inside or out.
so stay bak.
cuz that kid aint gonna be there callin me daddy,
while your ex goes off humpin another lady.
what we had, is gone.
its not something I wanna treasure.
so we'll say our goodbyes.
Comments about Good Bye, My Ex. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl