Good Old Days - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Remember the good old days
when I was 5
(he thought when he was 7) .
I was so innocent then
and all I did was play all day.
Now it's nothing
but school 'n' rules 'n' stuff
with its do this 'n' don't do that
'n' do as I tell you or that's that!
You know enough is enough
(I'd just like to go back and be
the five year old guy I used to be)
I long for the good old days
but I think it's too late
'cos too too soon
I'm gonna be...eight!
Comments about Good Old Days by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl