Tricia Mae Chua
Grandma Madeleine - Poem by Tricia Mae Chua
You introduced me to the Star Rock and sat with me in that hallowed place,
To kytheing and to quantum physics,
To grace and to wonder,
To the beauty and glorious mystery that is life,
To the song of the stars and the dance of the galaxies.
Now you yourself join the stars
you loved so dearly in their timeless song.
Now you join them in their eternal dance of joy.
(This poem is dedicated to one of my favorite authors, Madeleine L'Engle (1918-2007), who passed away at 88 just last September 6,2007./November 5,2007/Bowie, Maryland)
Comments about Grandma Madeleine by Tricia Mae Chua
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl