Happy Birthday - Poem by Dislocated Heart
To the one I love.. Happy birthday.
You're another year older.. your inner beauty remains.
Your personality blooms, its not just after the rain.
You're better then cars, and money.. other girls and prizes..
You're someone special, that only holds the key to my heart.
I wish you well, I wish for all your wishes to come true.
Best of luck in life, and in all you do.
Its your birthday, Let fireworks light up your day.
Smile, cuz nothing can take it away.
Go to your favorite places.. dance and sing..
and be happy.. Cuz you deserve every little bit of it!
so Love, Enjoy your day.. be happy, smile every step of the way..
Comments about Happy Birthday by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda