Happy Birthday, Dr. Fph. - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
All enfolded in leather is Fredy
though his poodles would like to go beddie.
He had gulped Häagen-Dazs
which put lead in his ass.
Hence our Fredy ain't ready for beddie.
May this day shine on YOU like a sun.
May you find some free time for some fun.
May you drink steins of beer
still for many a year.
Says the clan of your Herbie the Hun.
When you reach, in a while the nine-ohhhh
I shall take the most meaningful bow.
We remember the times
when we counted the dimes
but from now we may go with the flow.
Let me raise my good crystal to you
and proceed with no further ado
here is mud in your eye
to a genuine guy
I am proud to be one of your crew.
Comments about Happy Birthday, Dr. Fph. by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl