Happy Birthday Meggie - Poem by David Harris
Today is your birthday,
and all your friends want to celebrate it with you.
Although some of us are not that close in distance,
we all want to send you a lot of big hugs,
to let you know that we care too.
We travel down many roads,
and stop occasionally on the way.
We find friends there,
whose love, friendship and faith,
touch us all in someway.
Meggie you have done that many times to all of us,
and especially to this friend,
and today is your birthday.
May it be filled with laughter and cheer
that will not only last today,
but through the coming years.
So today is your day.
Happy Birthday Meggie.
This is especially for you from me.
Love And Hug
(For Meggie Gultiano)
Comments about Happy Birthday Meggie by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl