Happy Father's Day Todd! ! - Poem by Mary Nagy
It feels like I have known you
for my entire life.
I truly started living
when I became your wife.
You've taught me what true love is
by opening your heart.
My love for you is immeasurable.
It's been growing from the start.
I watch you with our children.
The love shown on your face.
You show them all such tenderness
as you guide them into place.
If I could choose the perfect man,
you'd be the only one.
You're dependable, and reliable,
but you're also tons of fun! !
You help to teach our kids what's right
and guide them through this life.
I have to tell you once again...
I love being your wife!
Comments about Happy Father's Day Todd! ! by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl