Lawrence S. Pertillar
Happy Valentine's Day - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Arrows and bows...
And chocolate proposals.
Shared candied hearts,
With notes of love and kisses.
Announced to start beginnings.
Cupid has his way...
To make a Happy Valentine's Day!
And the anticipation of Spring,
To bring with it to us such joy!
Comments about Happy Valentine's Day by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl