Hard To Say Good-Bye - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
I still haven't thought of what
To say for when I'm leaving.
Maybe the reason that I
Haven't thought of that is because
I know I'll never be ready
To say good-bye.
Comments about Hard To Say Good-Bye by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda